Chamber Meetings & Events
All monthly meetings are held in the Skyline National Bank’s community room in Floyd. Scheduled on the 4th Mondays except May and December, alternating each month between chamber member oriented lunch meetings and board-focused late afternoon meetings.
Executive Committee meets on second Tuesdays at noon for one hour.
UPDATE: Until further notice…
Meetings cannot be held in the Skyline National Bank’s Community Room. The board of directors is meeting monthly via Zoom at noon on 4th Mondays and membership lunch meetings will resume when venue availability and recommended COVID safety practices allow.
Zoom meetings or blended meetings (zoom and in-person) for chamber membership will be scheduled starting late Spring and will be focused on presentations. Blended meetings will be dependent on appropriate venue availability. Membership lunch meetings will resume when appropriate.
Major Special Events
- NEW Spring Multi-Business Business After Hours Event – May 21st at Chantilly Farm (canceled for 2020 and 2021)
- Rubber Duck Race – Saturday, August 28th at On The Water In Floyd (tentative)
- Chamber Booth at Floyd Livestock and County Fair – Saturday, September 11th at Chantilly Farm
- Spooktacular Gala – Tuesday, October 26th at Chantilly Farm
- Annual Membership Dinner and Silent Auction – Monday, November 22nd at Floyd Event Center
Business After Hours (6)
- Stonehaven Bed and Breakfast – May 2021
- Additional Business after hours are being planned for June, July, August, September, and October.
Lunch and Learn (6)
These in-person events are on hold due to COVID
- Social Media Roundtable – Best Practices
- Gift Certificates Roundtable
- Marketing Basics for Overworked Small Business Owners
- Business Insurance Roundtable
- Local Media Roundtable
- Freedom Of Information Act (FOIA)