- This event has passed.
Chamber Lunchtime Membership Meeting
October 26, 2020 @ 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Join us for a one-hour long chamber membership lunchtime meeting at noon on Monday, October 26th in the upstairs community room at the Floyd Center for the Arts AND on Zoom (scroll down for zoom info.)
This will be a BYOL meeting for those attending in person due to COVID restrictions on serving food.
Please RSVP to info@FloydChamber.org if you plan to attend in person since there are restrictions on room capacity due to COVID safety requirements for inside gatherings.
We’ll do some door prize drawings for those that attend in person or via zoom (must have “Zoom screen name” visible) for NRV Homegrown Go Local discount cards. (good thru end of year.)
This meeting will include the following:
• Formal board approval of new memberships (and introduction of new members who are present in-person or via zoom)
Buffalo Mountain Adventures
Peonies and Chocolate
• Nominations Committee Report (Board Officers and board members standing for election/reelection by membership in November)
• Elect 2020 Board Officers
• Visitor Guide Update
• Finalize decision on annual awards presentation, annual membership meeting (how will board elections be held)
• Present new chamber website
To attend via zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85005218289?pwd=ckxuTHFzS2VtenJIM2VDaTNkc2pGdz09
Meeting ID: 850 0521 8289